Very soon my bike looked like a skeleton. All packed in a few boxes of parts now littering my garage. The kit came with a good set of instructions on what to do and how to do it, make sure you read them. All dismantling and re-assembly can be done with small hand tools, so nothing too complex there. I took my time over the winter nights as there was no time pressure. Working when time was available and the garage not too cold. I Cut the original plastic air box to fit the new aluminium air collection chamber with a battery grinder. I removed the windings from the alternator cover to install in the new supplied engine cover. It was not as complex as it seemed. That new cover is sure beautifully made, a total work of art.